Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 9 - Mar 18

Plan
  1. Odds and evens from the MGMAT Number Properties Guide
  2. Positives and Negatives from the MGMAT Number Properties Guide
  3. Pronouns chapter from MGMAT SC Guide
  4. Intro to CR from Powerscore CR Bible
  5. Questions on divisibility and primes from OG
  6. Questions on odds and evens from OG
  7. Questions on positives and negatives from OG
  8. Questions on Pronouns from OG
  9. Ron Recording
  10. LSAT Test 9
  11. 80 questions on Quantum CAT
  12. GMAT Club Test 1

I'm doing only the general questions now. As soon as I complete the advanced chapters, I will do the advanced questions. There are 47 chapters in all the 5 guides of MGMAT quant. My target is to complete the general chapters in all guides (31 of them) and then take one day for each of the advanced chapters.  So, the general chapters would have to be covered at least 2 chapters a day. My target end date is the 31st of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment