Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 3 - Mar 3

Started the day by watching Ron Purewal's "Thursdays with Ron" free session "Sentence Correction - Miscellaneous Topics". I've already completed viewing all the maths topics and taking notes. For anyone out there reading this blog, I've added a Resources page containing a link to the Thursdays with Ron. It has a whole lot of useful stuff and several sessions on Quant and Verbal. Incredibly useful!

Did a bit of jumping rope as part of my exercise routine. I used to swim during weekends, but considering my three month plan for GMAT, I decided not to spend too much time traveling to the pool, and chose skipping as an effective means to keep fit. I'm also cooking everyday, to avoid the burnout and weakness resulting from eating junk food. Nothing fancy, just simple meals to stay healthy.

I also watched "Critical Reasoning: Assumption" from Thursdays with Ron. In my GMAT study list, I completed the following today:
  1. LSAT test 15, CR section 3
  2. LSAT test 15, RC section 3rd and 4th passages
  3. OG 12 - CR, Assumption questions (24 questions)

No comments:

Post a Comment